Our Materials are State-of-the-Art
Air-Tight Weatherization uses only blown-in cellulose insulation, which is superior to fiberglass insulation methods offered by other contractors. Cellulose insulation provides:
2 to 3 times the density of fiberglass to block air leakage more efficiently
Fire retardancy properties to contain and limit potential fire damage
Exceptional sound control properties to dampen noises from appliances and other sources
Superior ability to completely fill cavities, eliminating voids and gaps
We Are Reliable and Experienced
Air-Tight Weatherization has quickly become one of the North Shore’s leading weatherization contractors. Here are some reasons why:
- Over 40 years of combined experienced in weatherproofing and construction
- Fully licensed and insured
- Exclusive window replacement contractor for Moynihan Lumber of Beverly
- MassSave energy program approved contractor
- Full background checks for all employees, including criminal records, driving histories, and drug testing
- Advanced OSHA safety training for all crew chiefs
We Have Dozens of Satisfied Customers
These are just two of the testimonials from our many satisfied customers. We are always happy to provide additional references upon request.
I am thrilled with the work done to my house by Air-Tight Weatherization! Twenty years of winter nights sitting in the living room feeling the cold wind blowing through the walls of my 60 year-old house are now over. My thanks to Jim for helping me quickly, efficiently and cost effectively resolve this problem.
‒ Phil M.
We know first-hand of Air-Tight's superior workmanship and knowledge – it's what the company is based on. It's nice to know that owner Jim Fortin actually cares about the houses he is working on and the people who live in them. We thank Jim for the great job he did at our home in Groveland.
‒ Patrick R.